Plot Course

Ask Page...

Moderators: JettJackson, Infinity, Page

Page
SMR Coder

Re: Plot Course

Post by Page »

Kahless_ wrote:Oh and yea, i do agree with Freon that the dowload MGU maps button is a problem, but the problem is not it being there, the problem is that we all get 100% maps to start with. If we had to scout for our maps, then it serves as a leveler (taking the advantage away from people who have access to automappers).
Agreed, (and scouting will be in next game)
Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Re: Plot Course

Post by Edgecrusher »

I have implemented a great new feature. It is called a mouse, and it allows you to click the galaxy map link. This link brings up the galaxy map, which shows all locations!!! Isn't it cool?

Seriously, the drop down list has to go, mgu needs to be killed and whoever created LazyTrader needs to be shot :) Also, I hate the fact that people don't have to explore anymore.

Several people said the exact same thing, starting the sentence with "maybe I am old school, but". Apparently we are all old school, and seeing that we are sort of reverting to old code, I'd say drop plot course to locations at least, and preferably also the download sectors file option: I am okay with using MGU (I don't need it this only makes me find victims easier) but then at least have people build up the sectors file themselves while they are exploring. The fact that local and galaxy map give the name of the shop already makes this a lot easier.

Kah's suggestions to make it available to newbies is friendly but unfeasible: each alliance will just recruit one newbie member and slave him or her into mapping out the galaxies.