Lazy Trader Suggestion

Page's route generator program for "the lazy trader."

Moderator: Vladdy

Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Lazy Trader Suggestion

Post by Freon22 »

I used the Lazy Trader for the first time today. I have to say good job, its a nice fast program. I have used it for about 10 min and the first thing I see that would be good to have is. When you are using the Nearest Location List, it would be nice if it showed what sectors you may need to travel. It does show the distance plus how many warps you have to travel through. Knowing right up front how many warps you are going to be moving through is good which is one thing that the MGU doesn't show. Anyway I just thought it would be nice to have the list of sectors also.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Re: Lazy Trader Suggestion

Post by Freon22 »

I have another question. Why dont you have the Lazy Trader as an attachment zip file posted in this fourm? I normally dont download files when I am not sure from where I am downloading it from. Especially when its a Java program.
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

If you click on one of the locations that it shows it brings up the list of sectors underneath - it's not shown all the time because it would just take up too much room.
Also I don't have it attached here because all attachments were disabled until fairly recently, and it's easier to just point people to a url (personally I'd trust things posted on here no more than a url to a file from the same person)
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Your right, clicking on the location brings the list of sectors.

I agree if an attachment or a url is from the same person and you trust that person then yes. But if the url is from a 3rd party then no. The google tool bar is a good one, people that download it from some 3rd party vendors wished that they never did.