Game not adding turns

Archive of previous bugs that have since been fixed
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Game not adding turns

Post by Freon22 »

In the Mental Mickey game it does not seem to be adding turns. I joined that round last night and started with 200 turns. This morning I looked and still only had 200 turns. So I moved one sector then back again was down to 198 turns. 2 hours later I looked and still only have 198 turns. Something not right?
Page
SMR Coder

Re: Game not adding turns

Post by Page »

Been fixed since last Friday, still waiting for Spock to update the server, I can manually fix it in the database and have been doing so but obviously there is a lag time between people joining and me updating.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

I hope Spock updates soon, so you are running a query and updating everyone turns? Good job on keeping thing going.

Hey since you are doing these updates could you put like 500 million in my bank account, and maybe bump my exper points to like 250 thousand. I could use someother things to but for now that should help out nicely. :lol:
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

Nah, I just fix the last turn update time for people who have it wrong by setting it to the game's start time (when joining the manic game it gets set to 2^32 due to a combination of a bug and the start date - works for the other game and obviously worked for all the previous 1.6 games, including the beta ones, so must be a pretty rare combination)