Port Cash

Archive of previous bugs that have since been fixed
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Port Cash

Post by JettJackson »

When port levels down in a PR the blue bar, cash bar goes down thus the cash vanishes of the port
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
silverx2
Quiet One

Re: Port Cash

Post by silverx2 »

this really bummed us out last night.
i killed orca.
Kessler
Quiet One

Post by Kessler »

I agree, that really kills the whole idea of a port raid. It should have a bonus for least shots taken, then go down as you take more shots.

BUT, there should always be a pay off.

I went through a raid praying, no level drop, no level drop. grr d*mn, a level drop...
Kessler
Former member : Ingenious!, Fool's Errand, Quiet Riot, Crusaders, Controlled Anarchy, F.U.N., System Failure, Sesame Street, -=Shadow=-, Dark Knights, Rain of Death, TLS

Always Smoothe as Silk
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

Ok, I've now fixed this, it was caused by the upgrade credits not being removed on downgrade. Basically it would downgrade, then upgrade again and remove some of the cash (for big level 9's) - the code to remove the upgrade money was there but the change was overridden by something later on in the script.