Planet Bust

Archive of previous bugs that have since been fixed
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Planet Bust

Post by JettJackson »

got failure to sector lock alot, all of us did while busting a planet
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Page
SMR Coder

Re: Planet Bust

Post by Page »

Was it being particularly laggy on pages that weren't getting the sector lock error? Were you just busting a planet or were there people jumping in/out that you were shooting at at the same time or other extra things?
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

This error was posted by seldum in #smr last night during the bust.

Fatal error: Call to a member function getDisplayName() on a non-object in /var/www/localhost/lib/templates/engine/Default/includes/PlanetCombatResults.inc on line 6
Use The Force(s)!
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

Ok, it's actually the error that Infinity that was posting it I'm pretty sure, this should be fixed.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

ya last night was no errors busting planets, just major lag later in fighting
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

Yea, Spock looked at the logs and PHP was segfaulting which is a PHP bug.. Something in the code may have triggered but there isn't anything particularly unusual in any of the code that I can think of :S Either way it still shouldn't segfault :(
Blade
Admin Emeritus

Post by Blade »

Moved this back Page as we had the error come back after busting the lvl 70
The truth is there, just don't look blindly
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

Well the bug this originally referred to was fixed, but a harder to track one appeared once the other was fixed :(
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

The white screen thing should be fixed now, at least I found and fixed at least one cause, there shouldn't be any more hopefully.