No Cap on Planet Raids

Archive of previous bugs that have since been fixed
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Re: No Cap on Planet Raids

Post by Infinity »

Dread Pirate Roberts wrote: That's a pretty big change and would need to be discussed on another part of the fourm, don't you think?
That's a "huge" change, yet not launching off planets on last shot isn't, so it should be in right away?

Aside from DPR, I dont see the issue, active alliance that gets numbers for OPs should be rewarded. And I am saying this from a position of an OP leader that currently gets the least ships for OPs, so you don't spit me in the eye saying Im biased.
Use The Force(s)!
silverx2
Quiet One

Post by silverx2 »

planets were balanced around 10 ships. thats why there is a cap on the amount of hangers and what not. if you are going to let 20 guys attack a level 70 planet, there is Zero chance the planet will survive as 20 people will not only negate the 10 turrets hitting every round plus hangers, but also add in the amount of buildings destroyed every round.
i killed orca.
SpaceSock
Quiet One

Post by SpaceSock »

I suggest this be moved from bugs to suggestion or general :)
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

I agree with Silverx2. Cap should be 10, it's a balance issue. 15 firing on one planet kills it a lot faster with a lot less deaths. Even if you have 15 and 10 firing you still have the loading up advantage.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

I think planets 10-12 man cap, ports no cap
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

seeing as there has been no discussion on this id like to bring it back up that the cap on planets is still unlimited, though it should be capped at 10 or 12 to keep a balance of the game, combined with mines being useless the cap being removed almost makes building planets pointless.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Travdan
Quiet One

Post by Travdan »

Agreed. The original cap of 10 attackers needs to be in place. As someone mentioned, planets were balanced around this number. There is no reason for this to change.