Planet cap

Archive of previous bugs that have since been fixed
Page
SMR Coder

Re: Planet cap

Post by Page »

Edgecrusher wrote:
Page wrote:Wouldn't you also have to power up your own weapons, and I'm sure planetary weapons take more power :P
Good point, but planetary weapons have a large infrastructure behind them and do not require power being rerouted from the life support systems.

Now is that enough role playing for you? :)
But the roleplaying is fun! And the ships are going to power up their weapons before they fly in anyways :P
JettJackson wrote:dont you know the order shouldnt make sense, it just has to be logical...
Just because logic doesn't make sense to you ;) Most of us are fine with it :P
Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Edgecrusher »

Page wrote:But the roleplaying is fun! And the ships are going to power up their weapons before they fly in anyways :P
Are you kidding? And do without life support systems until the last newbie manages to enter sector?
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

Surely the sector is big enough they can stay fairly far away from the planet whilst in the same before everyone is ready?
Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Edgecrusher »

That depends on how big the sector has been coded. It always depends on those damn coders.
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

Well it's big enough for a planet, a port, locations, and all the traders in the game, so I figure it's pretty big :P
Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Edgecrusher »

Page wrote:Well it's big enough for a planet, a port, locations, and all the traders in the game, so I figure it's pretty big :P
You can't put all those in the same sector, because it crashes MGU :)
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

Well if you stuck everyone in one sector and they were all trying to do things I'm pretty sure it'd break SMR too, but that's not the point, they still fit! :D