Misc Stuff

Archive of previous bugs that have since been fixed
Azool
SMR Coder

Misc Stuff

Post by Azool »

Mostly small stuff, but for some reason drives me crazy...

Alliance v Alliance rankings - Alliances are listed many times in the drop down menus. Need to add some grouping

Player EXP Rankings - In the input boxes for selecting which ranks to show, the upper bound box isn't center aligned like all the others.

Planet Main Display (Maybe already fixed, haven't looked in a little while) - The accuracy #s need to be rounded, it seems at least one of them was showing as xx.3333333% recently

Front Page (login.php) and Advanced News - Seems these 2 show an entry for every shot at a planet (when you have more than 5 people shooting). Would be nice to show just 1 entry every 10 minutes (or just remove Breaking News from front page + advanced news). Not sure if everyone considers this a bug or feature, but this was the original intent of the code and used to work that way as I recall.

That's it for now.
Men are born to succeed, not fail.
-Henry David Thoreau
Azool
SMR Coder

Re: Misc Stuff

Post by Azool »

Also, for the Alliance Versus rankings, I think the alliances that currently exist are supposed to be colored white, and the non-existent alliances are supposed to be red. Seems to be inconsistent (the "None" alliance shows as white, but all other existent alliances are showing red, while the non-existent are showing as white)
-Henry David Thoreau
Azool
SMR Coder

Re: Misc Stuff

Post by Azool »

All the drop downs along the top of the alliance versus rankings are empty
-Henry David Thoreau