Goods in raical galaxy

This is a place for Newbies to get help on anything they're not sure about. Don't be afraid to ask!
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Goods in raical galaxy

Post by Freon22 »

I am looking at the map of the new game. I don't see any computers, or Lux items in the raical galaxies. Don't have any of the neutral galaxies maps yet. So my question is do the raical galaxies have these items and I just can't see them because? I haven't decided if I am going GOOD or EVIL yet and the trade routes helps in deciding.
So join this game, cause its a good map, designed to be trader orientated for optimal intergalactic trade routes, planetary warfare, and equal opportunities for all. Join today, and see which alliance the Infamous Crusher is in, because that team, is the team to beat!
Edit: Also some of the raical galaxies don't have Bars. Guess we can say they are like a dry state!
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Re: Goods in raical galaxy

Post by RCK »

I noticed that as well though there is at least bars in Salv

Only lux narc ports i've heard of are those in WQ, but that being said, it wont take much for some of these ports to upgrade rapidly and create new routes, which isnt really a bad thing...
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

I personally like it this way, it makes for people not to have gross amounts of money too early in the game
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

its 2.0 speed game.
All racials max at level 7 ports i beleive.
the bars being left out of some racials was a accident, so yes we have some dry galaxies.
be sure to check out the bars in the galaxy of doom...
ports upgrade very fast at 2.0, so scouting and keeping an eye on changing ports is an asset. we tried this last game and had a very unique time keeping the routes straight heh
neutrals have a few level 7 ports with level 3 goods, with random races, the point being a constantly upgrading/changing trading environment, also will encourage racial traders to pass peace votes to open up more unique trading opourtounities.

there are also over 20 planets in sixtypence, so go claim one as there are lots of places to hide from the hunters
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC