Too bad - Leaving

This is a place for Newbies to get help on anything they're not sure about. Don't be afraid to ask!
JonnyRocket

Too bad - Leaving

Post by JonnyRocket »

After spending all my time building up a planet and it gets busted by Wang riders in the rainbow galaxy level 16 with the name LetMeBeInYourAlliance. It's frustrating for newbie's when you ask to join alliances and they all turn you down because they are full and then you put all your time into this little planet by a nice trade route to hide from hunters and the bullies in the game bust you. The big alliances should leave the little guys alone. It took all the fun out of the game for me and I don't feel like starting over, maybe next round. This is the reason SM realms have no players, because the bigger alliances in this game SUCK! Especially Warg Riders Horde, a bunch of dochbags.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Re: Too bad - Leaving

Post by Freon22 »

Sorry about that the game has never been very newbie friendly. I have alway felt that the game should have a newbie galaxy that connects to all the racial galaxies that only newbie can enter. But no one else cared for the idea so it never got passed the web board.

Anyway take care and hope to see you next game.