Make Sense to Wait for New Arena?

This is a place for Newbies to get help on anything they're not sure about. Don't be afraid to ask!
Pharaoh

Make Sense to Wait for New Arena?

Post by Pharaoh »

Hi! I played Space Merchant way back when (Pharaoh - Alliance, The Royal Guard); it has been so long that I figure I am pretty much close to newbie status though hopefully it will come back quickly. Shocked to see that HoA is still an active alliance! Anyway, does it make the most sense for me to wait for a new game in 2 weeks instead of jumping into one almost over and getting podded on a daily basis?
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Re: Make Sense to Wait for New Arena?

Post by Freon22 »

Well you do get 400 newbie turns. Also by starting now you can get the hang of the game so that when the new game starts you will be better off.
Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Edgecrusher »

HoA still active? I don't think HoA has been active for the past ten years. Not the real deal at least.

Pharaoh, you noob, go ahead and start. Can you believe this guy used to be my boss? :)
Pharaoh

Post by Pharaoh »

LOL - yes, I remember you EC; maybe I can wash and wax your ship for you in exchange for a little protection while I try and figure this all out.
Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Edgecrusher »

Don't worry, as long as you're in noob status the kill doesn't count, so I have no interest in harming you. And you'll find it easy to get back into the game... it hasn't changed much.