Bargaining+Trading

This is a place for Newbies to get help on anything they're not sure about. Don't be afraid to ask!
Blum
Chat Troll

Post by Blum »

For the record:
For me the best route is the one that has many juicy targets:)
stumpty

Post by stumpty »

Tell me a good trade route to use. :evil:
Shesmu
Quiet One

Post by Shesmu »

Nobody's going to hand you a route - and even if they did, the hunters would be lurking to kill you - since they could just read here, where you trade.

XP and cash when buying/selling a good is determined by the distance to the nearest port that buys/sells that good. Check the galaxy maps to find yourself a decent route. A good route is one, where you can stay alive...

My best advice would be to join an alliance, and you can share routes and help defend eachother when you trade...
--
A word from our sponsor: NEW ISSUE OF NEWS CONTROL !
http://smrcnn.smrealms.de/viewtopic.php?t=3412
NEWS CONTROL - 24/7 Independent SMR News
sasquwatch

Post by sasquwatch »

i have a 1000 with one race and yet i can still bargain for a higher amount of money. I thought when you hit 1000 you got perfect price. whats the deal?
Vtreka
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Vtreka »

yes you can still bargin for more money but the bargin itself for xp is just to get maximum experience. You can bargin at full relations but it slows you down, you already get full xp anyway, and run the risk of getting less experience if you bargin wrong. Also the amount extra that you could bargin at full relations doesn't make it worth it wasting the time doing it, its nto that much more money then you woudl get anyway.
Founder of: Death Control, Life Control and The Order
Member of: DK, CM, EdL, Northstar, RR, FTV, FI, SPB, TD, LoM, LB