Login help

This is a place for Newbies to get help on anything they're not sure about. Don't be afraid to ask!
Belladonna

Login help

Post by Belladonna »

Did something happen recently? It seems that my login information to the game isn't working. Is there someone I can contact via e-mail regarding my problem? I didn't remove cookies from my system recently. I try logging in and I get the pw is incorrect message. I try to request for a new pw, and the system doesn't recognize my name and e-mail addy together. Says the account doesn't exist. :(
B.O.B.
Admin Emeritus

Post by B.O.B. »

We switched databases to open up the beta game to test the new code. This database is open for 10 days and you need to create an account to get in. After 10 days the game/database go away and you old account works again.
SGT Johnson, B.O.B.
Countries Visited: Afghanistan, Italy, Iraq, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan
Countries Lay Over: Germany, Ireland, Turkey
Jack Hill

Login Probs

Post by Jack Hill »

I've had the same problem, but when I try to open a new account it tells me that the address is already registered. I must say that there is a slight chance that I'm remembering the Username incorrectly. In either case what should I do?
B.O.B.
Admin Emeritus

Re: Login Probs

Post by B.O.B. »

E-mail one of these:

bugs@smrealms.de
* Spock, Azool

multi@smrealms.de
* Darth Maul, DG

Try the latter first, and if they can't help you, then try contacting Spock and Azool.
SGT Johnson, B.O.B.
Countries Visited: Afghanistan, Italy, Iraq, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan
Countries Lay Over: Germany, Ireland, Turkey