banks - personal savings

This is a place for Newbies to get help on anything they're not sure about. Don't be afraid to ask!
Machior

banks - personal savings

Post by Machior »

I've read the faq and some of the posts in this board but I can't seem to find the answer to my question. Maybe it's the fact that I'm very sleepy and exams are this week but that's a completely different story. Anyhow, I was wondering where I can save my Cash in Space Merchant. When I click on the Trader tap, it has a heading that's SAVING, and beneath it is "You have 0 credits in your personal savings account.". I have played Space Merchant a while back (about 3 years ago, I was a newbie then and still am one now) but I do remember there was an option to deposit your Cash into a bank so that you will not lose it when you die. However, when I click on the SAVING option, it states "You own no anonymous accounts". Is there an actual bank or Cash saving option in Space Merchant or did my memories failed me? If there is an option to do so, how exactly do I use it?
B.O.B.
Admin Emeritus

Post by B.O.B. »

There are sectors with banks in them. There is like 5 different banks in game but they all work together, so if you have your cash in one you can get it out of another.

Lastly the icon for the bank looks like:

SGT Johnson, B.O.B.
Countries Visited: Afghanistan, Italy, Iraq, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan
Countries Lay Over: Germany, Ireland, Turkey