Help Section

This is a place for Newbies to get help on anything they're not sure about. Don't be afraid to ask!
Mouse
Quiet One

Help Section

Post by Mouse »

I am sorry that the help section is not available for the time being, as it is under construction. But if you have any questions about it please give me a shout and I will answer all that I can. Just post here your question and I will try and keep an eye on this thread 8)
Retired Space Merchant Realms Administrative Team Retired
Ravenger
Beta Tester

Post by Ravenger »

hm.... seems i should be the first to ask this question every newbie wants to know :) how do i get a SMS?
if you see a You Are Under Attack. screen its probly not me
Mouse
Quiet One

Post by Mouse »

8O

Good question.
SMS= Speefy Midnight Special

I'm not really sure this ship exists anymore as far as coding goes, but the only way you would be able to get this, is by asking, or maybe begging, Spock to give it to you. It is not available through any ship dealer in the game.
12 turns per hour
1000 holds
21000 shields and armor
21000 Combat Drones
1000 Scout Drones and Mines
10 Hard Points
Can cloak, jump, has an Illusion Gen., and Scanner
Very nice ship
Trib
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Trib »

I believe that the SMS has been renamed Spooky Midnight Special for the purposes of SMR.

I would also suggest that maybe it is not a wise idea to send everyone off to beg Spock for a SMS, as I am sure he would get rather annoyed rather quickly.

Trib
Ravenger
Beta Tester

Post by Ravenger »

it was him who put me in a paper airplane during Alpha testing 1 for asking so i would not advise asking for it
MrSpock
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by MrSpock »

Trib wrote: I would also suggest that maybe it is not a wise idea to send everyone off to beg Spock for a SMS, as I am sure he would get rather annoyed rather quickly.
there is a rule! asking me for things like better ships mroe shields or money. get's immediatly 0 turns. (without warning)
second time goes into pod. third time total xp loss. maybe he has it realized then... :twisted:
We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.
Your trader will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. We are the creator of SMR.
Ravenger
Beta Tester

Post by Ravenger »

4th time paper airplane! 100 holds 7 turns per hour 50/50 a/s 1 wep once it gets podded you get ANOTHER ONE! mwahahahaha
Kard
Beta Tester

Post by Kard »

i thought the rumor ws if you reached 500000 experience you were able to get an SMS, and i think that would be fun to have in the actual game instead of just fiction, because i dont think anyone is ever gonna reach that amount of experience in smr anyway so if someone does i think they deserve a SMS
Ravenger
Beta Tester

Post by Ravenger »

kard once games get longer we will start making more spooky people and SMS's will TOTALY inballance game
Mouse
Quiet One

Post by Mouse »

Yeah, these ships were used as "special privileges" to players who did "good deeds" or something special. I'm not sure they even exist now in this game.. :?