alignment from trading

This is a place for Newbies to get help on anything they're not sure about. Don't be afraid to ask!
Thranx

alignment from trading

Post by Thranx »

i'm not really a noob :wink: but i thought this would be the best place to ask questions.

i've been getting positive alignment from trading and have always taken for granted getting 2-3 positive alignment points a day. My question is: what is the formula for this and what are the variables? you know like is it how much xp u gain or how many turns you spend trading or how much money you spend/make trading?

I'm curious about this because no one has mentioned it before.
Imperial

Post by Imperial »

You get searched randomly, but as you said it usually happens 2-3 times a day. To reduce the number of times you get searched you need to buy a evil ship (like the Thief). I dont know the exact formulas but I know Deke Fentle used to have it. I dont know if he still does.
Shesmu
Quiet One

Post by Shesmu »

To expand a bit. When you are searched, the federation checks if you are carrying evil goods (weapons, slaves, narcotics).

If you are carrying any of these items, you will be fined and your allignment will go down (by 5 I think).

If you're "clean" your allignment will go up by one
--
A word from our sponsor: NEW ISSUE OF NEWS CONTROL !
http://smrcnn.smrealms.de/viewtopic.php?t=3412
NEWS CONTROL - 24/7 Independent SMR News
Incision
Quiet One

Post by Incision »

Shesmu wrote: If you are carrying any of these items, you will be fined and your allignment will go down (by 5 I think).
yep :) its 5
Incision
Faded Image