Bad Timing?

This is a place for Newbies to get help on anything they're not sure about. Don't be afraid to ask!
Spork

Bad Timing?

Post by Spork »

So I create an account at about 11:00 PM server time last night and I join the newbie game (because, well, that's what newbies do). So I play and I play, and then I finish playing. So I log off (seems amazingly logical...).

Then, today, I log back in again so I can play some more. But it seems that the newbie game dissappeared without a trace (well, not completely without a trace, the announcements did allude to the newbie game was leaving soon). But I figured all is not lost! I'll just start in the veteran game. I cautiously click on the "Join Game" button on the veteran game. Quickly I realized my failure.

"Woe is me!" I exclaimed, "I cannot join this game as it is to advanced for me!" As you can tell this was very shattering to my ego. So now all I can do is sit here staring at the (albeit very well designed and informative) error screen.

Now, I do realize from my vague memory of the announcements that the two games were being combined, but I can't just sit here looking at the pretty error screen, asking myself what could have been. And surely there must be some kind of arrangement so a poor newbie such as myself can experience the awe this game has to offer.

... Right?

(edit: And, in true total n00b style, I posted this before reading the rest of the board, so I apoligize for the redundancy. I also thought it would be fun to make a story of it too =))
-- Spork
ZombieZero666

Post by ZombieZero666 »

Hey, i enjoyed it. I could have found worse things to do with my time. ;)