Tagged as a multi

This is a place for Newbies to get help on anything they're not sure about. Don't be afraid to ask!
Kaedlaw

Tagged as a multi

Post by Kaedlaw »

Ok now here is the question...I made an account an was playing nice an happy doing what I figured was fairly good had finally maxed my cargo holds was getting alittle money saved up so I would be ready to purchase a better ship or weapons since I had almost maxed shields and BLAM I try to sign on the next day and I get a message saying I have been tagged as a multi WTF? This happened more than a few days ago and I waited an waited for a response from the email they tell you to respond to and I finally get one 3 days ago saying its being looking into....Now these boards seem to be pretty active so I assume that maybe if I ;) an moan here someone will finally look into this problem and fix it so I can play again.

I mean I may be a newb but damnit I was just starting to really get into it only to be locked out for a tottally false reason.
Vober
Beta Tester

Post by Vober »

the multi admins dont ban random ppl for pleasure :), probly just a small problem waiting to be fixed. I reccomend going to the IRC channel, none of the admins have lives and are there 24/7 :)
Prince Valiant
Admin Emeritus

Post by Prince Valiant »

sorry there were issues with the multi program before we could deal with the problem, now its workin right so if u havent email us if u have check your email
I am the calm before the storm, The second before the crash.
Space Merchant Realms Administrative Team
cygre

multi?

Post by cygre »

Hello there

I appear to have been tagged as a multi, I assume it is becauses there are three or four of us playing from work and so using the same ip address. The users are MR.BBB, Tsunami and myself Cygre. Do we have to all play from home or is there some way of convincing the admin people that we are legit.

I have emailed said admin people regarding this, but any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Cygre
Grey
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Grey »

Try sending an email to multi@smrealms.de
cygre

Post by cygre »

Thanks, I emailed them. Is it just a case of waiting for them to get back to me?
cygre

Post by cygre »

I just tried emailing azool after reading this thread:

http://smrcnn.smrealms.de/viewtopic.php ... ight=multi

but got this meassage back:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

bugs@chaos.inc.de

Is there any other way of contacting him, the links to the IIRC chat rooms in other threads don't seem to be working.

Cheers

Cygre
MrSpock
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by MrSpock »

That post was from 2002 but if you care the email was wrong. it is bugs@chaos-inc.de which btw is my private domain so please send your mails concerning SMR to the @smrealms.de domain it doesn't actually matter to who exactly you write there. it all goes into same box :P but multi@smrealms.de is preferred.
We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.
Your trader will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. We are the creator of SMR.
cygre

Post by cygre »

Ah, that explains that then. I've emailed the multi@smrealms.de and I'll leave it at that. Thanks.
MrSpock
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by MrSpock »

we will take care of that on the weekend.
We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.
Your trader will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. We are the creator of SMR.