new games

This is a place for Newbies to get help on anything they're not sure about. Don't be afraid to ask!
sasquwatch

new games

Post by sasquwatch »

I am a little confused as to when the new games start. I was under the impression that they ended every month. When i enter my game Crossroads (1) it says it ends 8/24/2003. One more question how many games are going at once. I thought i saw somewhere there was a game for newbies and one for vets. Is this true? Thanks for the help in advance.
Imhotep
Quiet One

Post by Imhotep »

In the past there have been 2 games running at the same time. This current game is a sort of a test. This is a single game that includes newbies and vets, but still seperates the newbies in certain areas. Thus all can play together and newbies can learn, vets can see new talent, etc. Its a proposed idea to stop people from just staying in newbie games for whatever reasons they were in the past.

Games do not end or start every month. They usually start on the end date of the previous game, so the next new game will start 8/24/2003. There may or may not be 2 seperate games at that time, depending on player and developer response to this experimental game.