Destruction

This is a place for Newbies to get help on anything they're not sure about. Don't be afraid to ask!
TANK

Destruction

Post by TANK »

How can a person be destroyed in FED: Ultimate Beacon of Protection?
super_paxil

Post by super_paxil »

Same thing happened to me, i logged on today and found out that i was podded. When i left two days ago i was in fed space. When i checked where i was podded it seems that my ship had moved 1 sector.

Did you have an attack rating higher then 4 and are you absolutely sure that you in fed space?
Mar
Quiet One

Post by Mar »

If you have illegal goods on your ship like Narcotics, weapons or Slaves you wont get protection. and if your weapon rating is higher than whats allowed you wont get federal protection either. if your algniment is +150 you can have 4, if it is 0 you can have 3, if it is -150 you can have 2.
=)

It takes one to be one!
Swagman
Quiet One

Fed Protection

Post by Swagman »

Just to expand on Mar's response, these are the allowable attack ratings:

FED Protection
Alignment is still affecting your Fed protection. I believe it is currently AR 3 at 0 alignment for protection, +/- 1 for each full +/-150 alignment.
-300 to -449 = AR1
-150 to -299 = AR2
+149 to -149 = AR3
+150 to +299 = AR4
+300 to +450 = AR5
Remember, at AR0 with no illegal goods, you are always protected.

added to this is that if you carry any evil goods as Mar explained, you are never protected....

As a final check when in Fed hit the trader link on the left hand control panel, and Make sure it says 'You are under Federal Protection'.. If it doesn't say this then check you ship again, as you have something on it or in it you shouldn't..