>> Help Files <<

This is a place for Newbies to get help on anything they're not sure about. Don't be afraid to ask!
LotuS
Beta Tester

>> Help Files <<

Post by LotuS »

I made a SMR help files section for my site. Since alot of people dont like SMR's current manual. So my idea was to make a Help files to show newbies what is what and how stuff works in a easy and understandable way, as well as a great refrence of information for even the most experienced players in the community.

I tried to include Strategy into the help files which is something SM and SMR have never done, tried to include tips and tricks into all the explinations, and I put in alot of visual aids to help them comprehend what I was talking about.

Http://www.RealmofLotuS.vze.com - Main Site

http://elf.servebeer.com/lotus/help_files/ - Direct Link

I have a link on there for a Tutorial, but alas I have not made on yet. But I do intend to at some point. Just thought I would show everyone the help Files now though. Hope this helps some people.

Btw, I meant to post this earlier but i forgot.
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Marshmellow Martyr

Post by Marshmellow Martyr »

Nice job Lotus, very helpfull indeed.