Is this illegal?

This is a place for Newbies to get help on anything they're not sure about. Don't be afraid to ask!
Rank

Is this illegal?

Post by Rank »

I was thinking of getting my bounty up really high then getting a friend to kill me and then we'd share the loot. Before I try this I want to know if this is illegal. It sounds fishy to me.
Blum
Chat Troll

Post by Blum »

First impression is usually correct as is the case now. Arranged kills are illegal and could lead to disablement and, which is worse, being disliked by admins and assumed to be an evil evil person.
Grey
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Grey »

Hmm you seem to have found yourself a nice little alliance. So why would you even need to make money that way?
Rank

Post by Rank »

OK forget that idea but that should be in a beginner FAQ or something
z-money
Quiet One

Post by z-money »

how do you plan on "getting your bounty up really high" anyway? doesnt that require that you kill a lot of people?
PaTer
Quiet One

Post by PaTer »

You can gain bounty by killing, port raiding, or money placing on you - either at HQ or UG.
"Evil and good are God's right hand and left."
-Philip James Bailey
Hellman109
Beta Tester

Post by Hellman109 »

Blum wrote:First impression is usually correct as is the case now. Arranged kills are illegal and could lead to disablement and, which is worse, being disliked by admins and assumed to be an evil evil person.
To cut the crap, he will try and get you banned by having a big cry to everyone possible, and banning you for the weakest reasons around.
All I heard was blah blah blah, Im a little whinger.