Poitics and President

This is a place for Newbies to get help on anything they're not sure about. Don't be afraid to ask!
Dilbert
Quiet One

Poitics and President

Post by Dilbert »

I have recenly arrived at the post of presidency but i dont know wot to do any tips would be welcome. Thankyou
In order to stab someone in the back, you first must be 100% behind them!
Kal
Quiet One

Post by Kal »

The only thing extra you can do as president is start a vote for peace or war, or veto an existing vote.

Start a vote while you get the chance! :)
Jez
Quiet One

Post by Jez »

Or veto everything and make people mad. It's great that way. :p

100 posts jiirrr.
Gaah
Vober
Beta Tester

Post by Vober »

:) everyone gets mad at you no matter what you do ;)

Just make peace votes only for the races that have guns/ports you want ;)
Dread Pirate Roberts
Quiet One

Post by Dread Pirate Roberts »

cancel every single vote that appears, just keep on vetoing. and do you absolute best to stay president as long as you kind. Everyone will get really ;), and several people will get personal with their attacks, and it is so funny. It gets even funnier when you are a race like creo, salv, or nij and everyone wants your weapons. My tip to you is veto every vote that appears, and try to hold your presidency.
Vober
Beta Tester

Post by Vober »

Dread Pirate Roberts wrote:cancel every single vote that appears, just keep on vetoing. and do you absolute best to stay president as long as you kind. Everyone will get really ****ed, and several people will get personal with their attacks, and it is so funny. It gets even funnier when you are a race like creo, salv, or nij and everyone wants your weapons. My tip to you is veto every vote that appears, and try to hold your presidency.
hehe, I guess since you are going to have everyone hate you either way, you might as well do that :)

It would be even better if you were ranked 1 or something in a claoked trader on a nice route ;)
mogami

Votes

Post by mogami »

Hi, How do you enact a vote. I put them up for vote and after a time people have voted for them and then they come down but no change occurs.
Mar
Quiet One

Post by Mar »

the president of the race you make a peace vote with got the power to veto the vote.
=)

It takes one to be one!
mogami

Veto

Post by mogami »

Ah thank you. Then I can deduce from the fact that I have not been offered any vetoes means no other race has tried to enact a peace.
Mar
Quiet One

Post by Mar »

You go in on voting Center and there you got the option to veto all votes, the ones you put up yourself too.
=)

It takes one to be one!