Money from Port raids

This is a place for Newbies to get help on anything they're not sure about. Don't be afraid to ask!
Briz
Quiet One

Money from Port raids

Post by Briz »

Is the money from a port raid equivalent to robbing the till from a shop? i.e do you get the proceeds of the sales that the shop made?

Or do you also get the money from the buys the shop made? i.e. do you get proceeds of sales as well as purchases?

Seems the first option fits reality best in which case a PR would only produce the results of the sales the port has made. You dont cart away the goodies a port has bought can you, onlt the cash.

Can someone clarify?
Kuwl
Beta Tester

Post by Kuwl »

you are correct.. You only get the profit the port makes.. You get a portion of the profit, not the actual profit. I am not sure what the actual percent you get of profit is.
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

An its been changed so many times, I wouldnt be suprised if even the admins didnt know
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

I had heard that it was 25% of the port's intake of cash from selling goods. Meaning only the cash traders pay for goods counts, not the cash they get for buying. But like OmegaRenegade said, it's changed so many times, could be anything now...
that which pods you makes you stronger
Grey
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Grey »

I tested it in ceta recently and you are correct HK. Can't remember if it's 25% (Think maybe 30?) but the general idea is right.