My roster now includes...

This is a place for Newbies to get help on anything they're not sure about. Don't be afraid to ask!
Anarchos
Quiet One

My roster now includes...

Post by Anarchos »

Hey I'd like to say in case any of you didn't notice (since I'm never one of the top traders) I got Omega Prime to join my newbie training alliance so he can actually teach others how to trade probably a lot better than I could.

I have also recruited my friend Deathbringer to help aide in training so it's not all just me. Keep in mind that I'm going back to my basics of hunting. I.E. the same patience, attitude and skill that got me my kills on the old server and that helped get me my 28 kills since I've come back from retirement and tried to play. Hopefully I fully adapt to some of the new changes to rack up as many kills as possible this round :)

Oh, since before the addition of OP and DB I did all the recruiting and all the training, now with them added to the roster I can actually build up money now something other than a flying death trap with little cargo holds.

If you are a new player and is reading this, and would like an alliance willing to train you to help you compete with veteran players, then message me either here or in game.

Now, if only all the new players would read the webboard.
...Tag Line Not Included...
Volrath
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Volrath »

hey anarchos, I'm redirecting a few noobs that message me to your alliance, hope u don't mind :D
Former Member of: CoS, NE, Armada, FI, DoW, The Legacy of the Phoenix, E.P.I.C., Adult Swim, Sillicon Valley, POD, Sesame Street, Beyond Divinity

Currently in Veil of Avalon
Anarchos
Quiet One

Post by Anarchos »

I appreciate it :) I had one new player make it to president of Creonti already. And after a while we'll all get nicer ships. :)
...Tag Line Not Included...
Waster

Post by Waster »

your roster now contains :twisted: WASTER :twisted: ! a loud mouth newbie! 8) WOO HOO! :D DEATH RULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! some people say im hyper 8O ....others say im lethargic! :( really im just apathetic :cry: ....or was that just pathetic? :? VIVA LA MORTE!!!! :!:
you WILL fear me. you probably don't yet. you might not fear me tommorrow. but you WIll! >:)