Alliance in federal space?

This is a place for Newbies to get help on anything they're not sure about. Don't be afraid to ask!
cygre

Alliance in federal space?

Post by cygre »

Just a quick question.

Say one of your alliance has a rating that is too high for federal protection? If they park in the same sector in federal space as other alliance members and they are attcked, will the rest of the alliance that are under federal protection join in the battle or not?

Cheers

Cygre
Grey
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Grey »

Only the ones outside fed protection will join the battle.
Masterblaster
Quiet One

Post by Masterblaster »

he said under fed protection :P

and of course nope since they have federal protection
molti nemici, molto onore....
cygre

Post by cygre »

Cheers guys. thought that I might have come up with a cunning plan.
Swagman
Quiet One

Post by Swagman »

lol.. most cunning plans have been thought of already.... but a good idea to test them all......

one thing may work though, if you have a high xp cloaker not under fed protection, but you examine a guy who does have fed protection, do you see the cloaker ?

I know you can't get an attack screen, but can you see him there?

I can't remember
Volrath
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Volrath »

i believe all u see is the "your target is under federal protection" message so no, u can't see him...
Former Member of: CoS, NE, Armada, FI, DoW, The Legacy of the Phoenix, E.P.I.C., Adult Swim, Sillicon Valley, POD, Sesame Street, Beyond Divinity

Currently in Veil of Avalon
Grey
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Grey »

Sometimes you get to see ppl that are under fed and sometimes you don't. I never tried to figure out why. If you really want to know, Harry, I'll be glad to test it in beta with you.
Kuwl
Beta Tester

Post by Kuwl »

If an enemy cloaker is IS, unfedded, and you can't see him, yes, if you examine his alliance mate that is under fed protection, on the examine screen, you ge tthe "Target under Fed Protection" but you will also see the cloaker IS. You can not fire on this person, but you can see him.