Newbie help alliance

This is a place for Newbies to get help on anything they're not sure about. Don't be afraid to ask!
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

bump, see previous post.
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

There's a couple of promising players in the current newbie help alliance. I can't approach specific alliances with recommendations unless the newbies request it, but alliance leaders (or anyone else for that matter) are welcome to ask me about my players.
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

The Newbie Help Alliance will be back next game, and will (as always) be a good place for beginners to learn the basics and get the help & support they need. I request and recommend that veterans message newbies they see online to welcome them to the game and inform them of this opportunity.
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

alliance is up & running, send those newbies my way people......
Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Shady_FA- »

i'm sending thennian in a sec.
castel
Quiet One

Post by castel »

loooool
Volrath
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Volrath »

is the pass still "newbie"? i just sent a newb there...
Former Member of: CoS, NE, Armada, FI, DoW, The Legacy of the Phoenix, E.P.I.C., Adult Swim, Sillicon Valley, POD, Sesame Street, Beyond Divinity

Currently in Veil of Avalon
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

Yes, the pass is still newbie and is unlikely to change. I message the newbies I see online, but I can't be around 24/7 and appreciate other vets pointing the alliance out to them.
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

The NHA is up & running again, and new players are now going in by default (ty Curu). Players who have joined previous games, but never played enough to reach fledgling still need invites, so feel free to let them know that the NHA is an option for them.

Last game, I also had some other vets join me in the alliance, and I will always welcome vets who have no particular other place to be, and who are willing to contribute good advice to the alliance. Even if you just want to stop by to say hi to the newbies and/or drop something onto the alliance MB (although I reserve the right to change or delete it) you are more then welcome.

The password, as always, is newbie
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

MiA has been added to the NHA as another leader, and is already taking newbies into beta and teaching them specifics. Great work, and glad to have you aboard.