Is my account still active?!

This is a place for Newbies to get help on anything they're not sure about. Don't be afraid to ask!
Loren

Is my account still active?!

Post by Loren »

I signed up for this YEARS!! ago but life and.. mostly death stopped my playing and I can't remember my usernam or password.. it's registered to the same email address as this account.. so if someone could say whether it's alive or not I would appreciate it!
I didn't even get out of the newbie stages I don't think.. but would be cool to know what I used to be called.. if not I will start again! OH YES! and join this Newbie Alliance and actually learn how to play :D
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

Welcome back :)

Hopefully, one of the admins will be contacting you soon.
that which pods you makes you stronger
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

Unless you were particularly attached to your old account, I suggest making a new one instead of waiting. Just remember to NOT use the old account after that, or you will be flagged as having multiple accounts and locked out.
Read the rules, follow the rules, and stop complaining!
Azool
SMR Coder

Post by Azool »

Join chat and send me a message, or try the forgot password link. If you come to chat I can help recover your user/pw
Men are born to succeed, not fail.
-Henry David Thoreau
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

Azool, you have to know your username and email to be able to use the lost password link. And you need to be logged into the game to use the chat link.

Unless Loren has and uses an IRC client and knows which IRC server to log into (irc.vjtd3.com and socket 6667, I think), I don't think chat is an option.

Loren, I think creating a new account might be best if you can't get further help.
that which pods you makes you stronger
Azool
SMR Coder

Post by Azool »

I PM'd the account name. Loren should be able to use the recovery with that.
Men are born to succeed, not fail.
-Henry David Thoreau
Loren

Post by Loren »

Yes thank you all.. Having to sort things out as me and some friends are doing a major excursion to the coast tomorrow so recovering my account and starting again!

So in the need for a newb helper alliance type thing if there is one?
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

if you are not automatically placed in the Newbie Help Alliance when you join Fall Ball, the password is newbie (or message the Newbie Help Leader for help)
Read the rules, follow the rules, and stop complaining!
Loren

Post by Loren »

Thanks, joint it and became ranked 17th in the guild :/

It's not that I'm new to the game style, just the same :D would be nice to have people the same around me :)

Got one trade route up and pretty much maxed my vessel and claimed a planet which has a space station thats owned by a race I'm ment to be at war with :/

Is it possible to be 1000 rated with all races?!
Trigek
Admin Emeritus

Post by Trigek »

Message Purify in game, he has started a newbie help alliance.
Live to Win, Dare to Fail

To: Trigek
Subject: thanks
just wanted to say thanks for trying to control the situation on webboard. it's all the people around me who keep up their great work.
smr lives through you!
SPOCK