Hand Outs to the New Players.

This is a place for Newbies to get help on anything they're not sure about. Don't be afraid to ask!
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Jester- wrote:Not everyone has a short attention span, poca. :P

haha dude all im saying man is im saying that if im a new player and somone freekin messages me with a freekin crap load of writing!! explaining the game when i dont even know how to play it, it would just turn me away from the game.

but if you maybe put it as a couple paragraphs i would actualy have TIME to read it and then maybe get more into the game and therefore liking the game.
ImageImage
DarthNihilus
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by DarthNihilus »

This is one of the Original Lessons Ardbeg has posted on the Message Board.
Before logging off, it is very important to ALWAYS check that your are as safe as you can be. Until you join a major alliance, you should all be parking safely in federally protected space every time you log off. Before leaving SMR, ALWAYS check your main screen protection message and/or click the "Trader" link to make sure you are in fact protected.

The two things that can prevent you from having federal protection are carrying illegal goods (slaves, weapons or narcotics) or having an attack rating that is too high. At neutral alignment, that is +/-149, you can park safely with an attack rating of 3 or less. The attack rating you can park with increases with increasing alignment and decreases with decreasing alignment.
...... cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.