2585: Start with x hours of turns.

Page
SMR Coder

2585: Start with x hours of turns.

Post by Page »

Create a map and choose a value of X hours of turns and then check that when you join you get the correct number based on starting ship speed (also check game join/game stats pages for the number of hours worth of turns being shown correctly)
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: 2585: Start with x hours of turns.

Post by JettJackson »

Map creation works but doesnt give the correct turns as I set the turn hours at 10, which in an npc should be 157.5 turns but I have 193, also the entire right column is missing and can only be seen when I click the preferences. Needless to say there is a few errors.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Page
SMR Coder

Re: 2585: Start with x hours of turns.

Post by Page »

The right column thing was unrelated but is now fixed. For the starting turns did you take into account the fact that you also get any turns you would have earned from game start? (So if you set the game to start on the current day you'd get the turns you would have earned since midnight as well as the start turns)