Google Adwords

Committee discussions relating to the development and advertising of SMR. Committee is comprised of both players and Admins.

Moderator: Holti

MrSpock
Newbie Spam Artist

Re: Google Adwords

Post by MrSpock »

don't know any major game portals. anyone?
We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.
Your trader will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. We are the creator of SMR.
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

I love the new CSS code Feuron. looks absolutely awesome. As for browser upgrade should be forwarded to the site spock posted.

spock when did you put in the $150 adwords? im thinking it might be better to go more on the free route of advertising. Facebook and Twitter.
ImageImage
Grey Death
Admin Emeritus

Post by Grey Death »

RCK wrote:
Page wrote:So far none of the ideas brought up cannot work in IE6 and if they couldn't what is so bad about fallbacks? I just want the game to remain playable in IE6, is that really too much to ask?
Yes. Its unsupported by Microsoft why are we supporting it? The company that MAKES it doesnt support it. That should be enough to stop supporting it ourselves.

Design templates etc to work in latest versions if they dont work, we'll have a disclaimer on the main page stating all testing is performed in the latest version of browsers and may not work in older versions. End of debate.
A large section of corporate america still uses IE6. so the possibility of keeping with IE6 awhile longer is not a bad idea.
Grey Death
Leader TLS and former War leader KAOS
-A conquered people should know when the are conquered!
Anonymous Roman General
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

Grey Death wrote:
RCK wrote:
Page wrote:So far none of the ideas brought up cannot work in IE6 and if they couldn't what is so bad about fallbacks? I just want the game to remain playable in IE6, is that really too much to ask?
Yes. Its unsupported by Microsoft why are we supporting it? The company that MAKES it doesnt support it. That should be enough to stop supporting it ourselves.

Design templates etc to work in latest versions if they dont work, we'll have a disclaimer on the main page stating all testing is performed in the latest version of browsers and may not work in older versions. End of debate.
A large section of corporate america still uses IE6. so the possibility of keeping with IE6 awhile longer is not a bad idea.
As a IT security professional... that is the most depressing news I've heard all day...... That has the potential to be dangerous the the Y2K bug.
BeJimmieboaws

Google Adwords

Post by BeJimmieboaws »

I am running campaigns in Google Adwords and I found that the conversion rate from content network is much lower than search network. I am thinking to turn off content network for my campagins. Can anyone tell me is it a good idea? Thanks