Social Advertising

Committee discussions relating to the development and advertising of SMR. Committee is comprised of both players and Admins.

Moderator: Holti

N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Re: Social Advertising

Post by N.ator »

what i think we should do is be able to setup a system (not sure if it would be positive to make a script for it) but make a twitter account and then it would post the in game News.. so if you have a twitter application on your computer ( like i do) and see so and so just died, i could hop on smr or something.

also would be a more easy way to get access to the news from mobile phones.
ImageImage
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

N.ator wrote:what i think we should do is be able to setup a system (not sure if it would be positive to make a script for it) but make a twitter account and then it would post the in game News.. so if you have a twitter application on your computer ( like i do) and see so and so just died, i could hop on smr or something.

also would be a more easy way to get access to the news from mobile phones.
Submit it as Request a Feature and I'm sure page would look into it if there is enough interest.
Kaz

Post by Kaz »

I've been meaning to register and post on these boards for the last couple of years.

First off, Start.Com provide free SSL certificates with 99.9% browser recognition. You dont need to pay for trusted certs.

Second, and more importantly, I was looking through the ranks for my game and spotted that Jouldax had created a quad for SMRealms. It reminded me to finally get around to registering and posting here.

10 years ago Space Merchant and Monarchy were tied together by our mutual association with Shareplay. For those of you that remember, Monarchy broke away in 2001 and Evernight Games formed with a recoded version of the same game called Canon. Having returned to the original Gods in 2005 ish, we decided to close Evernight in 2009 and returned back to Monarchy. (http://monarchygame.com)

I guess my question is, shall we restore the old connections. Both games are out of date and pretty much dead, but maybe an alliance could turn things around a little.