Alliance Flagship - a perk of leadership

Have a feature you want to see added to SMR? Create a topic here, once approved it can be discussed and then moved to vote. You can also submit new features via the "Request a Feature" link ingame.

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Re: Alliance Flagship - a perk of leadership

Post by Freon22 »

Question on this temp warp idea. Now I have not played in the last year or so. But when I did you would have an enemy team come into your galaxy and you could mine them in. They would be trapped within the galaxy and would have to wait until they were killed. LOL I know this because it happened with us once. So anyway with this warp idea that is not going to happen again?
Grey Death
Admin Emeritus

Post by Grey Death »

If the Alliance leader is a part of the group mined in, and they have shelled out the cash for the ship then yes, this would be a way to avoid the trap. However, if we make the warp a two way 3 minute warp then the other side can follow the retreating party and try to continue to kill them.

One other consideration: The turn usage impact to an alliance leader and say 2 others going to main target and then opening warp to home planet allowing all the other players to save the say 60+ turns of movement and/or arming needed.
Grey Death
Leader TLS and former War leader KAOS
-A conquered people should know when the are conquered!
Anonymous Roman General
silverx2
Quiet One

Post by silverx2 »

it should require that alliances have a minimum number of players before the capital ship is available.

As someone who occasionally stealth players solo 50 million is pretty easy to come by. This ship in the right hands would ruin people
i killed orca.
Astax
SMR Coder

Post by Astax »

silverx2, definitely there would be requirements. Yes an alliance size requirement, and another for when you try to uno, so it will be a soft check to make sure u can still fly it.