Racial bounties

Have a feature you want to see added to SMR? Create a topic here, once approved it can be discussed and then moved to vote. You can also submit new features via the "Request a Feature" link ingame.

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

Holti
Quiet One

Racial bounties

Post by Holti »

We have bounties for fed government and underground. Might be interesting to have racial bounties - you attack an ikky port, Ik-Thorne government puts out a bounty on you. We could do it a few different ways as well - everyone could collect, only players with the same race as the government calling for a bounty could collect, or only players who have peace with the government calling for the bounty.

One reason for the idea is my long view that we don't have much depth to the races, other than politics to determine weapon and port usage.
Incognito
Quiet One

Re: Racial bounties

Post by Incognito »

Well, there is military payment for killing races you are at war with, but right now the amount is pretty static. You could increase the amount of military payment as people raid ports of that race.
I+N+C+O+G+N+I+T+O=Not you

I took a calculated risk. Unfortunately, I am bad at math.
seldum
Beta Tester

Re: Racial bounties

Post by seldum »

This would be a huge boon to people going green. I would like to see some sort of bounty system be instituted at bars.

*Edit to elaborate*
Such as top 10 players automatically gain X amount bounty each day they survive in top 10. Where X would be proportional to their actual rank, finish the day #1 you have 5 mil added to your bounty. These bounties could be pursued and claimed by evil / neutral / good players as they would be at bars not head quarters. various other things could be done as well