Credit Features

New features that have been submitted via forum or in game that require more information, or further discussion.
silverx2
Quiet One

Re: Credit Features

Post by silverx2 »

paying for convenience is good

Plot to nearest course is an excellent item that should be pay-to-access(pta) Page brought up a good point about how newbies use it, make it so that newbie ranked players get all the paid content till newbie status runs out.

other things already in game that imho should be pta:

plot nearest
trading distance(1x 2x 3x 4x)
dropping goods(potential problems)
local map larger then the default size
more then X number of private bank accounts
the ability to enter the lottery
i killed orca.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Edgecrusher wrote:you realise that I am now going to propose a feature that gives a 1 to 10 chance that a hunter fires twice?
LOL I need to learn to keep my mouth shut!

BTW: The paid feature would be a device that redirects the weapons onboard navigation system back to the ship that fires it.

Also back at you "What on earth would be the motivation for weapons firing twice?"
Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Edgecrusher »

Freon22 wrote: BTW: The paid feature would be a device that redirects the weapons onboard navigation system back to the ship that fires it.

Also back at you "What on earth would be the motivation for weapons firing twice?"
Well, I am willing to accept a super-fast robot that is running around on your hull with a mirror, but that doesn't hold for projectile weapons. Maybe a huge trampoline would do it for those?

And there is no motivation for firing twice, I was being sarcastic.
Holti
Quiet One

Post by Holti »

SMS text to phone was already added, but I feel that other convenience items could be explored to develop a "pay package" I also play Tribals wars, so I'm familiar with the concept :)