Cloak Changes Suggestion - Exp based, not level

New features that have been submitted via forum or in game that require more information, or further discussion.
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Cloak Changes Suggestion - Exp based, not level

Post by Jester- »

Jester- wrote:
Alucard wrote:Yes cloak is good the only comment I have about it is indeed the issue with the experience. In old SM(and I remember this correctly now, I know it) you could see the other person with 1 pt. of higher experience. This was the happy moments of alliances when they found a cloaker that one of thier high exp. traders were close to an online, and he/she was frantically trading to see the person before he got online. Nowadays, with hunting exp so whacked out(I know they are trimming down but still) and even with trading experience at higher lvls, it comes close to impossible to do that. That "other way"--people working as a team in an alliance to assist the trader in seeing the cloaker and poss. decloaking it---are long gone...and it has taken away some very long standing alliance moments, as well as a key theme to keep trading.... I distinctly remember Mar himself in chat a lot going "man, gonna take #2 like 80k to see me"..because they had to not only trade up to his exp, but like 40k ABOVE that to see him...no way that would be able to happen. That is why I would like the experience factor to change...otherwise, cloak is cloak---takes skill to use and is NOT overpowered.
Can we make this exp based and not level based. I do believe Alucards points from 5 years ago is valid.
Page
SMR Coder

Re: Cloak Changes Suggestion - Exp based, not level

Post by Page »

Request a feature? Personally I think it would make sense to either be exp based, or changed such that same level players can see each other.