Port Raids

New features that have been submitted via forum or in game that require more information, or further discussion.
Vober
Beta Tester

Post by Vober »

I dont think we can make the standard for how easy it is to get cash from pr's based of DC's income form PR's

i mean, I dont think anyone will disagree to the fact that DC is excellent at ops, they can hit 10 ports in one night, no problems, no questions

maybe a few other bigger alliances can too, but I would say that the majority of alliances cant do this as easily.....

If we make it so that the top alliance is tight on cash that means that everyone else is screwed over... the top alliance(s) should have plenty of cash.. because, well, they are the top alliances ;)
Thauglor
Quiet One

Post by Thauglor »

Did I miss it or admins ignoring this tread?
The almighty Thauglor
Lords of Melnibone

HoA, DS, UT, TC, TE, TSM, DD, DEATH, SP, DC, Virus, MH
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Port Raids

Post by JettJackson »

I'd like to actually talk about this port raid issue some more, I mentioned this in chat the other day and RCK had said as much too that the PRs right now just do not give enough cash as they used to. This has taken away an aspect of the game which people used to do, which was PRing in racials. These made new routes plus it was to me a fun endeavor that shouldn't have been changed so much that it isn't done anymore.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Grey Death
Admin Emeritus

Post by Grey Death »

I agree with JJ, I think we need to discuss Port Raids in more depth and I also think that PRs do not generate enough money.
Grey Death
Leader TLS and former War leader KAOS
-A conquered people should know when the are conquered!
Anonymous Roman General
Holti
Quiet One

Post by Holti »

I agree with both Greydeath and JJ. Making port raids more effective would increase intra-alliance activity (hopefully) and perhaps more possibility for fleet fights, even if the fleets are small :D
jouldax
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by jouldax »

Didn't we talk about this on IRC? I don't suppose anyone has the log of that discussion...I think we're all in agreement that port raids need to yield more money.
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

I probably do... but generally the consensus was there needs to be a higher 'base' $ for ports.
seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

lvl 9- 40 mil