Port Raids

New features that have been submitted via forum or in game that require more information, or further discussion.
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

Vladdy wrote:Ardbeg: as a matter of fact, the money routes of Alskant only gave more money after the first bust ;)
That may be true, but we made sure there were fewer routes, less efficient routes, and moved the routes further from fed.
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

well then give yourself a pat on the back on an excellent job well done, I'm sure those ports never saw it coming *chuckles*
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

Just ignore him Sterling, I am used to ignorant morons making fools of themselves in misguided attempts to take me down. The spirit of chocolate bunny lives on............
Prince Valiant
Admin Emeritus

Post by Prince Valiant »

dont have enough time to read all but ya a cap or maybe make ports harder to kill some how i dont know jsut make 9's extremely hard to kill and 8's a little less and so on
I am the calm before the storm, The second before the crash.
Space Merchant Realms Administrative Team
axisofunity
Beta Tester

Post by axisofunity »

You three should chillllllllll

It's getting hot in here....
Vladdy
Quiet One

Post by Vladdy »

i think it would be the answer, you can kill a lot of level 9's easily in a group, while planets give you a lot of pods first, would be nice if port 9's would be just as deadly, and possibly even more profitable. Killin level 9's right now is easy without taking any pods (except when someone is in a hunter).
Merchants Guide to the Universe
http://mgu.smrealms.de

Retired!!!
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

Actually sterling it was a shot at how proud he seemed for hitting those ports, like it was some big magical thing, but nice to know DC players cant take a shot without calling in for backup here too
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Shady_FA- »

yes because ard told us in chat to "back him up". You're a smart one.
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

he did? really? wow thats sad, and here I just assumed you guys saw it on your own, mind boggling

Thauglor
Quiet One

Post by Thauglor »

Why does it have to be like this all over this board? Rivaling vets disliking each other fill up most treads, after that the topic of the tread is totally forgotten as more people join in. Its probably one of the reasons few new people come to use this board, first time you look at this board you are likely to find 4-5 treads of personal stuff instead of about game topics and then drop it.

As for the ports, some kind of cash limit would be nice.
The almighty Thauglor
Lords of Melnibone

HoA, DS, UT, TC, TE, TSM, DD, DEATH, SP, DC, Virus, MH