New Goods

New features that have been submitted via forum or in game that require more information, or further discussion.
MrSpock
Newbie Spam Artist

Re: Goods

Post by MrSpock »

Don't really like the idea at the moment to increase number of goods. 3 on each tier is good.
We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.
Your trader will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. We are the creator of SMR.
Grey Death
Admin Emeritus

Post by Grey Death »

I agree with Seldum, not needed at this time. Maybe we need to balance existing evil goods vs normal goods a little better
Grey Death
Leader TLS and former War leader KAOS
-A conquered people should know when the are conquered!
Anonymous Roman General
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

seldum wrote:^ see Kah's post: as it stands right now routes are next to undrainable, and "super routes" are easily built (or luckily found ready made because someone made a bad map)
:x
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

MrSpock wrote:Don't really like the idea at the moment to increase number of goods. 3 on each tier is good.
Tier #1 Food, Wood, Ore, Precious Metals and Slaves
Tier #2 Textiles, Machinery, Circuitry and Weapons
Tier #3 Computers, Luxuries and Narcotics

adding the extra goods basically evens out the Good, Neutral, Evil alignment/goods pairing.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

I would be for adding more goods considering the change that had been made recently to slow (too much) the regeneration of goods on ports.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
MrSpock
Newbie Spam Artist

Re: New Goods

Post by MrSpock »

on a site note we would need new icons (probably a full set of icons then) and someone needs to take care of MGU probably SMC as well. Is that doable?
We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.
Your trader will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. We are the creator of SMR.
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

I could have the guy that did the racial images do it probably.. currently have him working on the homepage, but i could price it out.
jouldax
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by jouldax »

This needs to be merged with the other post about additional "good" benefits. I think we had talked about toys, books, medical supplies, farming supplies, and maybe one other idea for "good goods" to balance out the "evil goods"
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

It would relate to planets possible depending how we go about doing that....