Overall Stats

New features that have been submitted via forum or in game that require more information, or further discussion.

Hidden Stats

Bring back overall stats
75%
Keep overall stats hidden
25%

Total votes: 72

Penglund
Quiet One

Post by Penglund »

i like hidden stats...Personally though i think you should make it an option under preference where you have them hidden or you have them for the whole world to see.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

60 votes Wow :shock:. I looked and there is only one other poll that had 60 votes in it that I could find on this web board.

Whoever the admin that put the link to this poll in the game. I want to say thank you! Also no matter which way you voted thank each of you that did vote. If you know someone in the game that has not voted send them to the poll, it is one of the fairest ways that we can use to let the coders, admin, and Spock know what we would like to see in the game.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Just got the email from MrSpock.

Hi,
yeah. got your email and will take care of it for next game (no midgame
code changes on live)

SPOCK
So next game we should have overall stats back. :D

Thanks Spock!
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

I want real time updates back up, I believe the real time added more strat to the game and not depend on scouts so much.

Also agree with bringing back stats
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

stats are interesting and prevent players hiding who they are, realtime xp has a detrimental impact on gameplay - there is a world of difference.
Read the rules, follow the rules, and stop complaining!
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Thought I would Bump this up with the new game starting come May.
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

I say, Bring back the stats viewable. It adds competition to the game
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

Although I like the idea of being able to go incognito...It doesn't do much good to me with my dumb blue Admin tag.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

well you can always change your HoF name and adds a little more anonymity but then there are other ways to tell still

I personally hate all the hiding and rarely fly under anything else besides seldum
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Overall Stats

Post by JettJackson »

Requires more discussion, I still think hiding of all the stats is pointless, you already know if someone is going to op if they havent moved, plus you will know who is or isnt building very easily, same with mining. Plus it is interesting to read all these things, A delay would be better, something like 24 hours like it was before.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all