Overall Stats

New features that have been submitted via forum or in game that require more information, or further discussion.

Hidden Stats

Bring back overall stats
75%
Keep overall stats hidden
25%

Total votes: 72

N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

i voted to be hidden but as i think about it, it should be shown but then there should be an option of hiding it..some people like to be hidden and like to be Unknown..it shouldnt be that hard to code in a thing to hide or show stats...
ImageImage
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

My point on stats is why should Spock be even using the server resources and database space on stats if they are not shown.

Some stats are required in order to identify if you are a vet player or newbie. But beyond that what is the point of stats? If your overall stats are hidden and no one but you can see them. It would be better for the game to do away with most if not all stats beyond what is required for game play.
Mar
Quiet One

Post by Mar »

You can still see them in HoF can't you?
But if the stats are using too much of the server capacity I say get rid of them all.
=)

It takes one to be one!
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

stats are fun, you used to spend hours when u were bored on SMR because there were so many things to click and look at. not anymore. now all you can do is trade and get poded in assorted ways.
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Right no Lotus, sitting around with nothing to do. You sit and look at stats, see how some players are doing overall.

I had fun looking at some of the stats, and wonder how did they do that.
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

exactly
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Crusher

Post by Crusher »

I think we shoud show overall stat, even if they are update once a week. Hidding them help elite players run around killing newbies. Showing them give a fair chance to traders. And traders are the life blood of the game.
TheGame

Post by TheGame »

Bring Back the Overall Stats!!!!
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

ok half the people want stats back...other half doesnt want the stats back..is it so hard to code a thing that makes and option to show stats or hide!. just do that and everyone will then be happy!
ImageImage
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Poca wrote:ok half the people want stats back...other half doesnt want the stats back..
40 wants stats back only 13 wants them hidden. I don't call that half and half.