Overall Stats

New features that have been submitted via forum or in game that require more information, or further discussion.

Hidden Stats

Bring back overall stats
75%
Keep overall stats hidden
25%

Total votes: 72

Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Overall Stats

Post by Freon22 »

Not sure how the overall stats got hidden. I don't remember seeing any talk about hidding overall stats. We found out about it when a game started and no one could see the overall stats of players anymore.
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

Bring back. add option to hide if you want them hidden, but default they are viewable.
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

You can look at this poll as a petition. If I get enough players to vote that they want overall stats back. Then I am going to email Spock with it and see if he bring them back.
SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

Well I don't realy know if there is anyone to change it back... Is there?
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

The player stat page is a read only page. Spock has the original page he can just put it back in. Should not need any coding, unless there has been changes to the database.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

tbh the 2 people (azool and soul) who thought this was a good idea both are inactive
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

It really would have been nice of them to ask the players first if we wanted it. Now it is going to take alot of votes to get it back out of the game.

So everyone please vote!
SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

Well it's already 12 - 0 at this time. Vote people vote :)
Mar
Quiet One

Post by Mar »

Sounds like a good idea for everyone to have the choice to hide their stats if they wanted.
I don't really have an opinion so I wont vote.
=)

It takes one to be one!
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Mar wrote:Sounds like a good idea for everyone to have the choice to hide their stats if they wanted.
if you read it that way you read it wrong. All the poll is for is to display the user stats the way it was before.

How it is now if you click view stats you only see the current game stats. The way that it was before is you click view stats and you could see the players overall stats along with the current game stats.

In the old way players could still hide who they were by changing their Hall of Fame name. They just could not hide what they have done.