Overall Stats

New features that have been submitted via forum or in game that require more information, or further discussion.

Hidden Stats

Bring back overall stats
75%
Keep overall stats hidden
25%

Total votes: 72

Mar
Quiet One

Post by Mar »

Im sorry that I didn't clarify I was answering to Lotus' reply
=)

It takes one to be one!
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Only 20 votes?

We need more votes for this inorder this done. Alliance leaders Please make a post on your alliance web board asking them to vote in this poll.
Mar
Quiet One

Post by Mar »

What difference does it make? Should someone wish to show who they are they can simply make their name one that people recognize, and you can still see what user ranking they got.
=)

It takes one to be one!
SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

Well either make it global again or implement that long promised search button on HoF...
Space Gnat
Quiet One

Post by Space Gnat »

Freon22 wrote:if you read it that way you read it wrong. All the poll is for is to display the user stats the way it was before.

How it is now if you click view stats you only see the current game stats. The way that it was before is you click view stats and you could see the players overall stats along with the current game stats.

In the old way players could still hide who they were by changing their Hall of Fame name. They just could not hide what they have done.
Not good for people that are in top 10 of any of the basic stats or have been in any game - you can just go back to old game and click on the name and it comes up with the current games stat for that player = you can figure out who people are. I think they should remain hidden
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

Career stats shouldn't be hidden. It's like a professional baseball player wanting to hide his ERA.
that which pods you makes you stronger
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

That is what the poll is for. To find out how many wants to keep overall stats hidden and how many wants them back. I need about 50 votes before I will be able ask Spock. If after I have those 50 votes I see that must wants to keep them hidden then I will drop it and will know that at least now we had a chance for our voice to be heard. If I see where most players don't want the overall stats hidden then I will email Spock and ask him to put them back in. Will also point him to this poll so he can see for himself.

I want to make sure this poll stays clean, no flames, no bad words. Everyone can voice their opinion, without anyone else flaming them in anyway.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

We need 13 more votes.

Does SMR only have 37 players in it?
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

maybe suggest to an admin to post this thread in game, then youll see votes
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

bump