Overall Stats

New features that have been submitted via forum or in game that require more information, or further discussion.

Hidden Stats

Bring back overall stats
75%
Keep overall stats hidden
25%

Total votes: 72

Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

I have more then the 50 votes that I was asking for so email and PM has been send to Spock.
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

Crusher wrote:I think we shoud show overall stat, even if they are update once a week. Hidding them help elite players run around killing newbies. Showing them give a fair chance to traders. And traders are the life blood of the game.
I totally dig this idea.
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

i am a trader and i dont want the stats hidden...its fun trying to figure out who the big hunters are..its all about the game..showing the stats will then be no fun...anyways we already discussed this summer and the answer is no....for some reason azool and spock dont want them shown..
ImageImage
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Poca why do you keep stretching the truth? Frist you said that half wants it and half does not want it. That is not true, now you say that it was discussed during the summer. That is not true. Please do not post in this thread again, the thread is for voting not hearsay.

Moderators could you guys please keep an eye on this thread. I do not want this thread degraded.
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

actually freon, it was discussed...and i argued vehemently for having the stats shown...poca, maybe you like not knowing who people are right away, and thats all well and good, but stats are to show off your accomplishments. You should be able to do that without having to go to the HoF
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

actually Baalzamon, they were discussed only after they were hidden not before.

I also argued about it at the time that we find out that overall stats were hidden. But to be right upfront with you and everyone else, if most of the players wants to keep them hidden then I am fine with it. But if most the players would like the overall stats returned then I am fine with that also.

This is what the vote is for.
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

Freon is right. It was first reported as a bug after the start of a new game, and then we came to find that Azool had hidden them based on his apparent catering to a small but vocal minority.
that which pods you makes you stronger
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

i misread his original statement, im sorry if i came off as being an ass about it, i didnt mean it that way
seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

hidden stats is a horrible idea, bring back all real time stats
Dread Pirate Roberts
Quiet One

Post by Dread Pirate Roberts »

seldum wrote:hidden stats is a horrible idea, bring back all real time stats
I totally agree with this, INCLUDING real time xp update on CPL.
If you can't beat em, ban em!