Galaxy map plot course

New features that have been submitted via forum or in game that require more information, or further discussion.
LotuS
Beta Tester

Galaxy map plot course

Post by LotuS »

When you view galaxy map, you should be able to click on a sector #, and it jumps back to main game, and has the course plotted for you.
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Dilbert
Quiet One

Post by Dilbert »

i really like this idea
In order to stab someone in the back, you first must be 100% behind them!
SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

great idea!
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

to code that wouldn't the galaxy map have to pop up as th main screen and not an extra window????.... and if this was true then wouldn't clicking on the sector in local map also go into plot a course?
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

just have to remove the target="_new" from the html inside the <a> so the galaxymap stays in the same window, and no to the local map one.
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Galaxy map plot course

Post by JettJackson »

Requires further discussion, I wouldn't mind this being added.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
jouldax
Newbie Spam Artist

Re: Galaxy map plot course

Post by jouldax »

Sounds like a candidate for a pay feature