Going Evil

New features that have been submitted via forum or in game that require more information, or further discussion.
jouldax
Newbie Spam Artist

Re: Going Evil

Post by jouldax »

Incognito wrote:Yeah, plus the DC nerf hurts evil players a bit as well.
The FU was also nerfed, but I do see your point about the Jump Drive. Still, the ability to sell narcs can result in a huge cash flow differential, and I'd rather see new features added to make choosing between good and evil more of a defined benefit than punishing one alignment from a cash flow perspective.

Perhaps Evil can't uno at fed HQ locations might be a better suggestion, or possibly introduce new locations like "Chop Shop" which is basically a discount Evil CA that doesn't do business with Good.
Incognito
Quiet One

Post by Incognito »

The FU was also nerfed, but I do see your point about the Jump Drive...
The thing with the FU nerf though is that the offensive power was unaffected. The DC lost combat drones and mines, making it an even worse utility ship and dropping the attack power.
I+N+C+O+G+N+I+T+O=Not you

I took a calculated risk. Unfortunately, I am bad at math.
jouldax
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by jouldax »

It's really cheap though :P. Yeah, I'd like to see Evil get a better high-end ship again that isn't a downgraded version of a DM. That's exactly along my line of thinking that we should reward choices and decisions instead of punishing them.
Incognito
Quiet One

Post by Incognito »

True, price has dropped. But 20mil for a nearly useless ship is still too much, and I think most players would agree with me.

Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

Yeah you're better off to go WQ and pick the Rogue now. It's pretty much the same ship for 6mil. Then you can still go good and get HHG :P
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

I agree that the DC was nerfed too much re:drones/mines If you wanted to weaken it's defense then knock 100/100 shield/armor while having it retain the 100 drones and 125 mines.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Astax
SMR Coder

Post by Astax »

CA/UNO discount for deputies (mines excluded) would be good. Evil traders already have a drawback in getting caught... evil hunters sorta but could be worked on.

Also a nice benefit to staying neutral maybe?
Incognito
Quiet One

Post by Incognito »

Federal ships just got a big buff with reduced turn loss from hitting mines. I don't know if they need anything else at this point.

jouldax
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by jouldax »

DC was also just re-buffed :P
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

jouldax wrote:DC was also just re-buffed :P
Well so were the fed ships! :P