Get rid of alliance combat logs or add delay

New features that have been submitted via forum or in game that require more information, or further discussion.
Bonker
Beta Tester

Get rid of alliance combat logs or add delay

Post by Bonker »

theyre anoying and are encouraging gangbanging if u need help uve got chat there is no way to 1vs1 u start fireing and either 1 of ure mate's turns up or 1 of theyre's yes its nice to look back on logs of ure triggers but is it really needed gangbanging sux balls fair enough fleet fighting or wuteva orginised hunt but when ure IS there is no need for the 30 ppl in ure alliance and the 30 ppl in theyre alliance to know where ure at either that or put a delay of 10 mins or so on em
seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

I dont think its that big a problem look at the combat logs from last night JJ and denial had like 40 shots on each other 1v1 and no one from either side jumped in just let it be known that youre fighting 1v1 and unless youre alliance mates are a bunch of newbs than they wont come
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

i think a 2 min delay would be nice
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

STEBO48858 wrote:i think a 2 min delay would be nice
I agree with the above, and also that Bonker needs to learn how to use the period key.

Kind of like PV.
What, you want something witty?
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

i think a 2 min delay would be nice
Ya, same as CPL.

I gotta admit, having it real time is very useful, but it's like you have very powerful scouts at the place of a fight, which is not the kind of tech we should have in game.

Edited for content. And BBCode.
Use The Force(s)!
yamo
Quiet One

Post by yamo »

not so sure i agree....i'm playing Chosen Space and, Boy! is it quiet!...i have no sense of being part of it's community 'cause outside my alliance i have no idea whats' going on out there-no news reports at all...realistic?...yeah, i suppose so... but not much fun....
Old Soul. Newbie Skills!
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

please change to a delay, im tired of shooting on one person knowing that in 1-2 mins ill have 3 others trying to mess up a one on one
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

STEBO48858 wrote:please change to a delay, im tired of shooting on one person knowing that in 1-2 mins ill have 3 others trying to mess up a one on one
I agree 100% the combat logs was so players could review the fight afterwards. Not to give intel on a current fight.
Legend
Quiet One

Post by Legend »

why not 24 hours?
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

What would the point be in making someone wait 24 hours to see their combat logs? I know that I would like to know how the fight went after it was over. So 2 to 5 mins would make them available shortly after the fight and at the same time. Stop others from using it as a loop hole.