Smaller Political Councils

Features that have been reviewed and voted on by the Admin Team and SMR Community.

These are features that still require coding.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Smaller Political Councils

Post by JettJackson »

Incognito wrote:5 members seem to be working. I think the Daily vote change should be increased from +/-10 to +/-15 per day though.
Agree
jouldax wrote:
Incognito wrote:5 members seem to be working. I think the Daily vote change should be increased from +/-10 to +/-15 per day though.
I'm fine with that. I don't remember if we changed it or note, but I'd also like to see votes go through within at least 48 hours. 72 hours is too long, especially when vetoes come in at the last minute. Maybe there should be a cap on veto time.
Also agree, or maybe make the votes subject to the game speed, such that 1.0 speed is 72 hours whereas 2.0 speed is 36 hours.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

Jouldax,

Can you summarize this so we can move it over to github, think we are all in agreement.
jouldax
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by jouldax »

Summary:

1. Council size = 5
2. Relation change increased from +-10 to +-15
3. Vote length changed to 48 hours (if possible make vote length based on game speed;which would actually put 1.5x at 54 hours)
4. Veto time should = vote time - 24 hours
5. Notification should be sent to at least President of an impending vote, preferably the whole council
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

jouldax wrote:Summary:

1. Council size = 5
2. Relation change increased from +-10 to +-15
3. Vote length changed to 48 hours (if possible make vote length based on game speed;which would actually put 1.5x at 54 hours)
4. Veto time should = vote time - 24 hours
Added -- https://github.com/smrealms/smr/issues/53

jouldax wrote: 5. Notification should be sent to at least President of an impending vote, preferably the whole council
Covered by https://github.com/smrealms/smr/issues/52
jouldax
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by jouldax »

It's so nice to have you back delegating simple tasks like skimming through a 2 page thread :D
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

jouldax wrote:It's so nice to have you back delegating simple tasks like skimming through a 2 page thread :D
Seems you guys can't do it yourselves so you need some prodding ;)
BeJimmieboaws

Smaller Political Councils

Post by BeJimmieboaws »

Because.... derp.

That doesnt seem right. Have you tried slicing it with something else to try and determine if its the model or the slicer?