Who's online for your alliance

RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Who's online for your alliance

Post by RCK »

Just a thought... (randomly occured to me)

Could we add in a column for "Status" to the roster page for your alliance?

So that if a person is logged in and been active in the last x hours it will show you as online or similar?

I know there is something like that for alliance leaders, but would be nice for other members as well, ie if i have a question and i see that player x is online (or has been in the last little while) i can ask them if there is no one in IRC or whatever.

Just a thought..
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Re: Who's online for your alliance

Post by N.ator »

i like this idea..

how about makeing it so when you click current players you can also see everyone logged on on your alliance (if it has been over 10 minutes, and how long they have been idle for)
ImageImage
Grey Death
Admin Emeritus

Post by Grey Death »

Currently the alliance leader has to go to options, then remove member to see last login.

I like this idea and would like it added to the roster page visible only to the alliance leader and anyone he gives that option to. So yes, make it a part of the setable permissions decided by the alliance leader.
Grey Death
Leader TLS and former War leader KAOS
-A conquered people should know when the are conquered!
Anonymous Roman General
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

Grey Death wrote: I like this idea and would like it added to the roster page visible only to the alliance leader and anyone he gives that option to. So yes, make it a part of the setable permissions decided by the alliance leader.
Approved

further expansion could be a "Friends list" that could be a pay 2 use feature. (Probably part of a package)
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

approve
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
jouldax
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by jouldax »

Great idea. I don't know if it would fit in the layout, but maybe even an icon showing you the number of alliance members who have logged on within the past 10 minutes. If you click on it, a list populates so you can see who it was. Some of this should be able to be integrated with the in-game chat feature.
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

i like this game. i think they have this in other accounts..

we could always make this a paid feature to get more money for the game!
ImageImage
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »