New - Alliance Planet Idea

N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Re: New - Alliance Planet Idea

Post by N.ator »

ahh i like the idea of no banks!!!!! wow that would be interesting!
ImageImage
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

Only catch would be you would have to limit the maximum balance in a personal/anon account....
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

I think the bank on alliance hq is a very dangerous thing as it potentially is a one bust and the game is over type deal or if we are removing alliance accounts, then that just promotes hording and solo play, which isn't helpful for planets and alliance play. Both ideas really are a negative to alliances.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

JettJackson wrote:I think the bank on alliance hq is a very dangerous thing as it potentially is a one bust and the game is over type deal or if we are removing alliance accounts, then that just promotes hording and solo play, which isn't helpful for planets and alliance play. Both ideas really are a negative to alliances.
No rewards without risk.... ;)
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

RCK wrote:
JettJackson wrote:I think the bank on alliance hq is a very dangerous thing as it potentially is a one bust and the game is over type deal or if we are removing alliance accounts, then that just promotes hording and solo play, which isn't helpful for planets and alliance play. Both ideas really are a negative to alliances.
No rewards without risk.... ;)
I dont consider an alliance account a reward...

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

to prevent hoarding = no banks at all... only planets! so if somehow is hoarding and they die, they loose everything
ImageImage
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

N.ator wrote:to prevent hoarding = no banks at all... only planets! so if somehow is hoarding and they die, they loose everything
Still promotes solo play, and tell me how you'd feel if your planet with all your money was busted at say level 20. I know I'd say to hell with the game and quit if i lost everything in one op like that money included. We need to stop leaning way one way or way another with things, because there has to be some sort of balance.

Incognito
Quiet One

Post by Incognito »

My idea involving the banks was based off of a "race wars" style kind of game, not an actual round. The idea being that each race (or team, whatever the game is split in to) has their cash in an hq or planet and if that planet/hq is busted, that team loses and the money has the chance to go to the team that busted the structure.
I+N+C+O+G+N+I+T+O=Not you

I took a calculated risk. Unfortunately, I am bad at math.
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

Incognito wrote:My idea involving the banks was based off of a "race wars" style kind of game, not an actual round. The idea being that each race (or team, whatever the game is split in to) has their cash in an hq or planet and if that planet/hq is busted, that team loses and the money has the chance to go to the team that busted the structure.
Sounds solid.... I'd still like to see planets play more of a roll in the actual game, maybe even expend on the 'planetary body' principle.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Can be done already

Implemented for when needed.